We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booze cruise??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Louisville, Ky
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booze cruise??

I know this has been discussed on here before but does anyone know what the good booze cruises are and how much they typically cost? Thanks......

seattle
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booze cruise??

I would like to know too. I am going to do a time share demo and was going to ask for tickets on the jungle cruise.

Chitterling

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booze cruise??

$35 - 40 per person. You can also get vouchers for 35% off.

Enjoy!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booze cruise??

There is a $10.00 off discount if you go to www.mexonline.com/junglecruise.htm.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
373 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Booze cruise??

Artell,

Some are better (And more expensive) than others and the reviews range from "Had a ball" to "God I hated it" along with the prices. Tig and I took the Pirate ship which was a combination Sunset & Booze cruise and it was about 2 hours long and we got some our best El Archo pictures on the way out. Lots to drink, pretty good appetizers, and a show that was pretty entertaining. The only thing we didn't see that we were hoping to while we were out was whales :( As I recall we didn't pay much for it and we easily drank our admission price worth...

AFB

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booze cruise??

Chitterling - that's what we did - went on a timeshare presentation so our booze cruise was half price on the Buccaneer - regular price was $40.00 a person. I want to try the Jungle Cruise next month.

I see you've added a picture.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
373 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Booze cruise??

Chit,

Well now that you've posted the picture ALL is clear - LOL!!!

AFB

seattle
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booze cruise??

Hey if you guys are going to do the jungle cruise let me know, I will try that one out.

The picture is St Patrick. Not sure how I got that one on my hard drive but since I dont have any pictures of myself =)

So California
Level Contributor
444 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Booze cruise??

Me luvs the Jungle cruise.

Tucson
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booze cruise??

Pez Gato cruises accepts the vouchers for 35% off from Los Cabos guide...its a great cruise, actually they have several...Pez Gato and Tropicat (jazz cruise). Not as crowded as the Jungle cruise and did not have the beer bonging crowd.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
244 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Booze cruise??

Leaving 6/25...is it too late to try to get vouchers?