We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Diego...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

Hello!

I'm wondering if I should purchase the all inclusive package before I arrive (September) or if I should just wait until we are there. I am already an owner there but I have not stayed at this property in a while. I'm trying to see what would be the best deal. The rate that I've seen is $85pp/pd. I've also seen in other threads that some people have gotten their sixth and seventh day free. Any advice?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,470 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

They usually have a better price for pre booking the AI. If they are now offering some free time for getting the entire week it should be offered to you when you book. Contact the resort for the current prices.

Indiana...
Level Contributor
618 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

When I was there last month, they were offering 7 days for the price of 5. If you like to eat and drink a lot, it's worth it. We definitely indulge on vacation and it was nice to be able to order as much as we liked. Menu prices are quite high ad with most resorts. Drinks are $9 each and we probably had at least 5 each day plus 3 meals. So we definitely hot our money's worth. Make sure you go to La Frida. So worth the $20 pp up charge. Fantastic meal!

Troutdale, OR
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

We are owners there as well and were there for two weeks in March. We found that buying it ahead of time was not cheaper. My advice is to go without pre-buying and do not buy it when you check in and are offered it. We found that if you go to the owners lunch they will offer the plan to you for $69 a day. You have to buy it for a minimum of three days. This was the cheapest price that I heard about from other people that were staying there.

Indiana...
Level Contributor
618 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

How does that work until you attend the owners breakfast? Are you off the plan until you can attend next day? Will they include meals and drinks retroactively before attending the meeting? Paying menu prices for a day could blow the price differential.

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

We pre booked and paid $75 per day, don't know if that was a good price or not but it seemed good. We are not owners.

Edited: 9:33 am, June 08, 2013
San Diego...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

Thank you all! I definitely indulge when on vacation and I hate keeping track of my expenses while on vacation. I'm taking my 4yo and 9yo and they're constantly snacking.

Troutdale, OR
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

We book our owners lunch the day we arrive to attend the next day. So yes you would be buying off the menu the first day. For my family that is about a half day after we travel and check in.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,865 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

I think that someone at PBSB will send you an e-mail about a week before your arrival, offering their best deal for All Inclusive. Of course taking the timeshare tour means you save even more, but they'll definitely ask you if you want AI.

Gig Harbor...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

We are thinking of trying the all inclusive plan. Can you tell me how much it costs and can we pick how many days we would do?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,470 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (All Inclusive)

You could do a few days if you want. Contact the resort for their present deals.