We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caborey yey or ney

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las vegas/Henderson
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Caborey yey or ney

Thinking about the Caborey for a romantic eve with my beautiful wife . Is this a loud crazy deal or more of a romantic type cruise . Do you have to do dinner or can you just do drinks? Also can I make online reservation or are they even needed ? Thanks .

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caborey yey or ney

2fromLV,

No, you don't need res. ahead of time. It is a sit down dinner cruise. I don't think you can just get drinks--not sure.

Its not a party, booze cruise and everyone that I know who has gone on it said it was really nice. There is a show too.

You can look at www.caborey.com for more info.

Las vegas/Henderson
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caborey yey or ney

Thanks tooley sounds good to me .

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caborey yey or ney

We did it last year and loved it.

Drinks on the upper deck while cruising about. Good music playing. Fabulous sunset.

Good dinner. Good floor show.

We'll do it again.

PS - Cabo folk are wonderful; we forgot our camera and asked a man who had his if he'd mail us some sunset shots. By the time we got back home we had sunset shots and some others he thought we might enjoy waiting for us!!!

4. Re: Caborey yey or ney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 16, 2009