We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

I'm thinking of trying a new charter this Oct for a change. I'm still a Pisces fan, but want to keep my options open. I'm looking at these 2 outfits. Anyone have any recent experience, specificly with the 28' Checkmate (Baja R) or the 28' El Chilito (Reel Easy)? Fish in Cabo, you mentioned in another thread useing Baja Raiders? Thanks all

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

Jim... why two posts? Did you forget you posted one, then post again? They say the mind is the first thing to go....! (JUST KIDDING!!!)

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

Awww Dm, ya beat me to it! I was going to geton him about repeating himself...F4B, I'll keep an eye out, hope I didn't accidentially discard it already cause I didn't recognize it. Did you send it to the MNmon addy?

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

Your web tv address

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

F4B, I didn't get it... maybe try again. MNmon@webtv.net Note it's m-O-n, not m-a-n, it should work ok. Are you getting any kings yet?

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

Mn,

I sent it again. When we were talking about the TA fishing trip I had sent you a number of e-mails that never were replied to. I just figured you had been getting them, maybe not!

I hear the fishing is already great on the lake, haven't been there yet. Still trying the local stuff on the Winnebago chain. Walleye, Northern, etc...

Hasta,

F4B

16. Re: Baja Raiders, Reel Easy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 16, 2009