We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mega Store

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salem, Or.
Level Contributor
78 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Mega Store

Where is the new Mega in Cabo?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,548 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mega Store

Sort of across the street from Soriana. Drive past Chedraui (on your right.) Look to your left for Mega. If you get to Soriana, you missed it.

I think it's right about here + , but of course this map doesn't have it yet. Mega is too new. wikimapia.org/…bs

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,460 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mega Store

PNW....That's news to me. I guess the area is growing so much that its natural to get more of everything.

Is this just as large as the one in San Jose?

Edited: 9:23 am, May 08, 2013
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,548 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mega Store

tooley tried to go the Grand Opening yesterday but it was too crowded. So we don't yet have a report from anyone who has been inside.

Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mega Store

I love Mega stores... first time going to Cabo.. where abouts are these stores from the Marina? Can you bus it there? Everyone says to go to Walmart, lol

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,027 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mega Store

PacNWFamily has a link to the location on Wikimapia in response #1. Yes, you can take a colectivo bus there.

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mega Store

We were there in first week of December 2013. There's pretty good signage directing you to the MEGA. I recommend following the signs if you are driving as it takes you to the parkade. There was a lot of road construction then, so the signs helped a lot. It is a big store, I'd say the same size as the one in San Jose near the traffic circle.

Canada
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Mega Store

That's a great map!

Can anyone tell me where the downtown area is from the Mega? Like where all the small shops and restaurants are for us tourists to visit?

I'm trying to find out which way to walk there from the Royal Decameron.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mega Store

@blueindy

It would be a long way to walk from the Royal Decameron to the Mega Store in Cabo San Lucas. You have to make the Map area smaller by clicking on - so that you can see more of the area. Find where San Jose is which would be about 20km to the right. When you find San Jose move it to the middle and then you can make the map larger to find the Mega store in San Jose.

Ps you are in the Cabo San Lucas forum and the Royal Decameron is in San Jose.

Edited: 5:08 pm, January 12, 2014
Canada
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mega Store

Lol, sorry! I did move the map to the Mega in San Jose, I wasn't even thinking this was in the wrong forum now! Oops, lol.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,415 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mega Store

I will guarantee that you cannot walk to the Mega store. It is by Soriana and that would be quite a hike. It is as large as the one in San Jose and the traffic is horrible with all the road work. Now that was in October 2013 and I will check it out when I get down there in March.