We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauty Massage

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
north bergen
3 posts
Save Topic
Beauty Massage

Has anyone gone for a massage at a place called Beauty Massage? Can anyone tell me if it is a safe and reputable place?

Longmont
Level Contributor
224 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauty Massage

I saw it a couple of doors away from Lolo's massage place, behind Solomans. It looked like a safe place, but I can only vouch for Lolo's.

Salem, Or.
Level Contributor
81 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauty Massage

I'm not sure of the name but if you are standing in front of lolo's and turn right and walk straight till you hit a T then turn left and walk until you come to a massage place. I have been there and it is legit. Also if you turn right at lolo's walk till the first left go straight thru the lobby onto the Main Street there is a beauty massage place and I have been there. It also was legit. Hope this helps.

Altoona, Iowa
Level Contributor
306 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauty Massage

Yup, good massage and good price. Planning on a couple of sessions during our next trip. Can't wait!

north bergen
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beauty Massage

Thank you for the input

Altoona, Iowa
Level Contributor
306 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beauty Massage

I just read another thread that says their prices have gone up considerably - we may have to shop around.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beauty Massage

Always a great massage at $20 for and hour, but the rumor is the price got jacked to $50 an hour. At that price I'll be skipping the massage going straight to Happy Ending for the $5 two beers and two double tequila shots!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
528 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beauty Massage

There are other places nearby that are still 20 an hour I'm sure. They aren't too hard to find.

north bergen
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beauty Massage

Thank you! I'm willing to pay more if it's a better place. But $50 does sound expensive. I'll do a bit of comparison shopping while I'm in the Marina area. Thanks!

gregory, sd
Level Contributor
1 post
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beauty Massage

We went to Beauty Massage during our Cabo visit . . . it was the best $20 we spent! Wonderful massage! It was so good we went back two days later and sent our friends. Six of us got massages and all were very pleased. It was very professional, clean; didn't pressure us to do a more pricey massage.

Calgary.
Level Contributor
107 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beauty Massage

Yes actually, I had two great massages at two different "Beauty massage" parlours. The first one located behind the Right Joint Restaurant. A girl by the name of Beden gave me great deep tissue massage ( 90 minutes for $50.00.) The place is clean, had AC and I left feeling totally relaxed. My wife had a soft tissue massage, 60 minutes for $20.00 I visited another "Beauty Massage Parlour" later in the week (located in the same complex). Yupi gave me the best "hot rock, deep-tissue massage " I've ever had in my entire life. (120 minutes for $90.00) She was awesome, the most relaxing and massage I have ever had in my life. There are four Beauty Massage locations in the area and these girls rotate