We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more PG question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
One more PG question

Okay peeps..any chance PG has a golf discount if you suffer the timeshare presentation? Hubby golfing but I'd love him to be able to golf more than once but the prices make that a little hard to swallow unless you are ok with losing more than 1 vaca day together to golf with a 1pm tee time, which I am not! I've been on th pe ez links but not the breaks I'd like for a second round.

Thanks in advance!

Lemont, Illinois...
Level Contributor
631 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: One more PG question

I'm sorry know one has responded! YET!!! We don't golf, but I presume the presentation you will go on from PG will be to Grand Solmar. They are not golfing resorts. They may have a new project called Pacifica? which may include golf, but that has been a project that they have been trying to get off the ground for five years. They say now it is going to happen. Wellllll? Since we aren't golfers, not interested. I'm sure someone here will respond. As far as getting timeshare presentation discount on golf, I don't know. Sorry.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more PG question

Rocky G is the golf expert and knows where to find the best prices. But he doesn't stay at Playa Grande so he probably won't read this question.

You have a better chance of reaching him through a private message - his info is under the destination experts on the right side of the screen. Or post a new question with golf as the topic.

I hope you have a great trip!

B.C.
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: One more PG question

Last June, we were offered a free round of golf by a timeshare guy in Solomon's Landing restaurant on the marina. Solomon's is a short walk from PG and we loved eating there! We didn't go on the tour, but might be worth checking out.

4. Re: One more PG question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:36 am, August 22, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One more PG question

Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it!

6. Re: One more PG question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 08, 2014