We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
153 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

Interested to hear if anyone has used their private shuttle, so far they are giving me the lowest price $120 to PBR, usually use Translobo but traveling on a budget this year...

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

We used them twice last year and once again just a couple of weeks ago! They have been great and we will use them again! :)

San Francisco
Level Contributor
153 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

Thank you Canamerican2, I decided to go ahead and book my transportation with them I'll make sure to post about it when I get back.

SB
Level Contributor
263 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

Was that round trip?

Boston...
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

We used them last Nov to go to sunset beach for $130 RT. Had to call them from DFW since we missed our connecting flight and would be late. No problem. Driver was waiting after we swam thru the tank. Beers were provided. Nice ride.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
153 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

yes, $120 round trip or $65 one way

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

Booked them for R/T transfer for our friends last week (we rented a car). They said the drivers were on time and were "great" ... the only negative is that they were supposed to be transferred using Suburbans, yet the return trip to the airport was in a regular white van. Saturdays are busy and maybe they overbooked themselves. My friends didn't care so I didn't complain, but I personally like to get exactly what I contracted for and I would have been annoyed.

7. Re: Anybody use Airport Cabo Co.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 21, 2014