We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast reccommendations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast reccommendations

We will be staying at an AI but I love a good walk on the beach to a great breakfast. Places change ( or close ) from year to year....will be leaving in 5 days. What's your favorite breakfast place that I could walk to ????~ willing to walk into town on the beach from the Riu~ NOT a problem ! Traditional not just american style eggs and bacon:)

Thank you in advance !!!!!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
722 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

That's going to be a bit of a hike on the beach. But, there are a number of places along the way that are favorites of many people here. Heading toward Cabo, you're going to come to Tabasco's, which gets many thumbs up. Then, you will come to Sand Bar at the east end of Casa Dorada. We really like here. It's a small place with tables in the sand as well as a few tables up on a covered deck. We always go with their daily breakfast specials and fruit plate. A little further down you come to The Office, a really popular place for breakfast. The Office is our favorite and we have breakfast there more than once a trip. Past that, on top of Cabo Villas is Baja Brewing Company, where you can have breakfast with an incredible view of the beach and the ocean from six stories up. On the other side of Cabo Villas is Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, which is a little more upscale. I haven't had breakfast there, but many of the regulars here do like it. I guess if I had to pick one favorite place of all these for breakfast it would be The Office. You can always find us here on our very first morning in Cabo.

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Thanks Mike C....I knew of all those places...just have NEVER been to breakfast there. Last year we walked into town, had coffee and ate a little place on the marina ....fab breakfast. I do love the office so may try there.

ANyone know anything in town they love ???

Thanks !

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

My favorite place for breakfast on the beach is at The Office. So yummy! And I'll be there in 26 days!

California
Level Contributor
729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Cathy, I love the office as well!! But we arrive late afternoon, on the 4th, so will hit them for breakfast on the 5th. I will see you and Lyndi on Friday at Sharkeys!!! Come on May!!!

Chica

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Thanks guys !! Heading to the office for breakfast....now WHAT is your fav dish for breakfast there ?????? only 4 more sleeps :)))

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,413 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

I think the Grill at Cascadas is much, much better than the Office and less money too! Plus it is closer to the Rui, it will be right behind Tabascos as you are walking down the beach and they also have tables in the sand. The eggs benedict is really good as are the omeletes.

This is a great place for lunch as well- try the turkey cobb salad! Yum!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,778 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Baja Cantina is also very good, as well as Cascadas. Soloman's is also good but you will need a taxi.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Had a really good bkfst. at Sharkeys a couple of years ago!

NAZ-has Soloman's gotten better these last few years?

Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

At the Office...I love starting with the Fruit Plate served in half a pineapple. They also have the best OJ.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,413 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast reccommendations

Kay, I have never had a bad meal at Solomon's- we have been going there since it opened and love it! The breakfast menu is huge and the prices are much better than the Office or Mamas. The shrimp eggs benedict and the breakfast burrito are excellent.

The people who don't like it there usually are complaining about the timeshare sharks who pretend to be employees. Since we know almost everyone who works there and are good friends with the manager, we are never bothered. I don't think I have seen too many complaints about the food or service- both are excellent. They have also reduced prices in the last few years to stay competitive with all of the new places.

I do hate the timeshare people there though, we have talked to both Brian the owner and Jorge the manager about it many times and how it is hurting their reviews but they get paid alot of money monthly for them to be there.

Give it a try! If you sit at the bar,they have a great bar menu starting at $3 and going up to about $6 for full size portions of some of their appitizers and small plates. The best deal in town especially with the cheap drink prices at the bar too.

6 days and we will be there!