We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looks like Cabo in April!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Topic
Looks like Cabo in April!

Karen wants to go to Cabo in April. Booked April 6th through the 13th. No plans to do anything, just winging it! :P

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

I can see you at RIPS now......

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

Yep, It'll have a new name for the week I'm there for sure! LOL You going to be there Mike? Just think the damage we could do! Oh so much fun to be had! Maybe a little absenth. Great way to start the evening and I humbly bow down to you my friend! With all this chi and chee and accupuncture that I am receiving

I feel like a pin cushion. So not workin fo me, just lots of pain! No fishing this trip, just a little bit of drinkin and some eatin! No big meeting to speak of. Just be winging it the whole time! :P

I run into some of you I will jump up and say hello and why the f4$@ don't you buy me a drink

?

Edited: 1:24 am, March 01, 2013
3. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, March 01, 2013
Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,755 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

Have Fun!! Hugs to Karen!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

I wish I could be down there to buy you a drink! Oh the shananigans and tomfoolery that would take place..............

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

Candy & I will miss you two in March. We'll be sure to tip a few at Larry's bar, however.

7. Re: Looks like Cabo in April!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 03, 2014