We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transportation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
airport transportation

I'm looking for airport transportation for 7 adults to the Finisterra hotel and also wanting to make a grocery stop on the way. Any suggestions for a reliable & on time source?? Also less expense would be great as well :)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: airport transportation

Been using Airport Cabo for the past few years now! This October will the 3rd time this year using them. Great service and great price! :)

Washington
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: airport transportation

We ended up leaving CD and going to Cabo Villas for our taxi ride back to the airport as CD wanted 100.00 for the ride back and CV which we stayed the first couple of weeks only wanted 65.00. So they are right when they tell you some of the resorts are inflating the prices for the return trips. Call the resort and ask what the rates are.

Cabo San Lucas...
5 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: airport transportation

I've been using Cielito Lindo for years, Adrian runs a great family owned company.

Houston, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: airport transportation

I just booked with Victors transportation. Very promt replies and asked for cash upon picking us up. Great communication also....we will see if the service and vehicle are also as good.

MOF
Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: airport transportation

Thanks for the info! It sounds like the best choice for us is just round trip private transport.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: airport transportation

We have a condo in San Jose del Cabo and have used CaboTransfers.com many times over the last 5 years. They offer great rates in both shuttle and private vehicle service. I would suggest private service for groups of 4 or more as it is cheaper and includes complimentary bottled water. We usually reserve one of their SUV’s, which are very nice, but they have bigger vehicles for larger groups.

Their drivers are fully bilingual and super nice. You can pay securely online or pay in USD upon arrival. For an additional fee they also offer a great concierge service that includes ice cold beer and lime, and some useful vacation amenities. They offer a grocery stop service, but for us it is better to do as one of the other posters says, and take a taxi to our local Mega supermarket so we can take our time shopping and then take a taxi back to our condo. If you are staying in Cabo San Lucas and want to stock up on supplies, I would recommend the shopping service and stopping at Costco on the way.

Dover, New Hampshire
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: airport transportation

How was your experience with this company?

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
5,537 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: airport transportation

I have used Cielito Lindo for years and they do a fantastic job, always on time with ice cold beer.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: airport transportation

I agree with NAZ and that is the only person I use.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: airport transportation

I'm always looking to save some money.......compare the prices and you will find quite a difference for the same thing ! Get quotes from the suggested companies mentioned.