We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ziplining and camel ride

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ziplining and camel ride

Hi! I have only 4 days in Cabo so want to use time wisely and not spend lots of time on a bus/shuttle. My daughter wants to do the "camel thing" and also a ziplining experience. We are staying at resort on Medano beach / I understand there are 2 places to zip, one much farther than the other from CSL? She wanted to do the zip course that also has the ropes, high-wire,rapelling, etc. But i think that is the course that is MUCH farther away? I would like to be able to leave early morning and be back at hotel by 1 -1:30 so we have alot of time to relax at pool. Anyone have recommendation for doing these trips in the shortest time?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,931 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ziplining and camel ride

I think there are three ziplining experiences. Here is info about all 3: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c188515 It's Cabo Adventures that is further from Cabo and will be a longer day. Both Wild Canyon and Canopy Costa Azul are in the Tourist Corridor between Cabo & SanJose.

California
Level Contributor
57 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ziplining and camel ride

Canopy Costa Azul is the best for the least amount of time spent. You can do this is the morning and be back for lunch! They also have the repelling there and you get a tequila tasting before you leave! Great tour!!!

Houston
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ziplining and camel ride

Thank you for the excellent info!

Altoona, Iowa
Level Contributor
306 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ziplining and camel ride

We have not done it yet but I hear that the camel excursion is a pretty good time. Let us know what you think.

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,154 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ziplining and camel ride

There are two different camel excursions. There is one through Cabo Adventures (the one we went on) and then I hear there is another one called Camel Quest through another company.

Our entire family did the Outback & Camel Safari through Cabo Adventures. It was incredible. We absolutely loved it. However, it is a longish drive to get there, and it does take up a good portion of the day. So, I wouldn't say it is a "quick" excursion. But it was a fantastic and memorable time, and one I'll personally never forget.

Here's a link to the description of the Outback & Camel Safari:

cabo-adventures.com/tours/outback-and-camel-…

Here's the Camel Quest version:

www.cabosanlucastours.net/Camel-Quest.htm

Hopefully, one of them will suit your needs.

6. Re: ziplining and camel ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2014