We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Resto Sustenable

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
152 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Resto Sustenable

Anyone try this Organic restaurant? Half block from Blvd Marina on Av.Cabo San Lucas. It would be easy to pass right by this great little place.. There is a small outdoor seating area maybe enough for 12 people. the seating area is shared with the wood burning oven where some of the meals are created.

Malu and Silvana/owners have created a small restaurant that offers a small and changing organic menu. Silvana shared with us that they are committed to sporting only local organics farms from San José, Todos Santos and El Pescadero for the farm fresh eggs, vegetables, fruits, meats,fish,. We loved our meal and plan to get there again soon

I couldn't find a review yet, too new?

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,720 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Resto Sustenable

I have walked by it probably a hundred times...can't tell if it is part of the Closet Gay Bar...or if it is seperate. Not that it matters...but have stopped to read the menu many times...on the chalkboard...and they just stare at me...no invitation...yet I know they speak English as I heard them...

Just feel uncomfortable...and therefore have never stopped...and what is even stranger...no one is ever eating there...must have missed you!!

It is cute...they have long strings holding small candles in the trees around it...the big oven seems to be giving off heat...but never any food...as there are never any people...

I have no clue who they are trying to market it too..as it appears they forgot they had to do that!! Don't just stare at someone who has stopped to read the menu...invite me in!!

cabo
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Resto Sustenable

Wow, that actually sounds refreshing. I love stopping to look at a menu and not get hounded by someone at the door. A rare thing in Cabo.

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Resto Sustenable

I am good friends with malu, it is not part of the bar , different building, they tend to get people later in the night, I haven't seen many tourists go in, I did have a vegetarian pizza, I am more a meat eater, but I did enjoy it.

4. Re: Indigo Resto Sustenable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 26, 2014