We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
what to do in Cabo

Hi there, I will be in Cabo this Sunday for a week. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do? camel ride, whale watching, etc.

Thank you

Whale Watch Cabo
Dolphin & Whale Watching
Cabo Trek
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Multi-day Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Cabo Expeditions
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, City Tours, Day Trips
Cabo Escape
Boat Tours, Boat Rentals, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
208 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do in Cabo

People watch on Medano Beach! Just pull up a chair at The Mango Deck and order a bucket of beer! Go check out Lovers Beach and the arch, you can get a water taxi along the waters edge. Visit El Squid Roe and Cabo Wabo..... So much to do and see enjoy your trip!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,848 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do in Cabo

Look into www.whalewatchcabo.com/ They offer a marine biologist who gives the whales habits and life story.

Edited: 1:05 pm, February 20, 2013
Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do in Cabo

Hola Rick and Janice!!

I have been going down to Cabo for years now and we just got back a few weeks ago and saw many whales so for sure do a whale watching trip. Many great restaurants in town including the best fish & chips at Tiki Bar on the Marina! Though you both may be sick of that! lol Search Trappers List and you will find many great places to eat.

We love people watching at the Marina and on Medano Beach - Tabascos beach bar would be your type of place but if you want a more loud experience you have to hit Mango Deck.

Many excursions and day trips that you can do including Cabo Escapes snorkeling which we just did this past trip where we saw the whales was a fun time. Also can take water taxi over to Lovers Beach. They have parasailing and wave runners on Medano Beach as well.

This is a great forum and have made many friends over the years here and sure they will give you many ideas.

Where are you two staying as that can help to let us know where you are close to for options.

Have a great trip and am sure you will love Cabo like the rest of us!!!

Take care

Lisa Mahovlic

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do in Cabo

Hahahha, Hi Lisa, it is me Janice Schindelka !

I am going down with my girlfriend. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. Anywhere you suggest we go or do ?

Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do in Cabo

Small world Janice!! I will pm you!

Lisa

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,218 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what to do in Cabo

Here are some things that you can do.

ATV Tours, Booze Cruise, Canopy Zipline Tours, Desert Safari, Dinner Cruises, Dolphin Encounter, Dune Buggy

Fishing, Hiking Tours, Hummer Tours, Jet Ski, Kayaking, Mini Sub Dive, Parasailing, Parachute on to Medano

beach, Party the night away at the Clubs in Town, Sailing Charters, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Sunset Cruises,

Surfing, swim with dolphins, Whale Watching tours, Ultralight Plane flying tours.

Edited: 3:13 pm, February 20, 2013
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what to do in Cabo

You can also hang out at the pool or beach and do...... absolutely nothing.

Saint Louis...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: what to do in Cabo

Does anyone know what the typical cab fare from Los Cabos airport to Cabo San Lucas will be in US dollars?

Saint Louis...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: what to do in Cabo

Does anyone know about how much it will cost in US dollars for a cab ride from Los Cabos airport to Cabo San Lucus?

10. Re: what to do in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 22, 2014