We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from the airport to the Hilton

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Parker, Colorado
Level Contributor
20 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from the airport to the Hilton

I have read almost everything on this forum regarding airport transportation to hotels. What I don't understand is why people pay so much for private transfers instead of taking a taxi, which the Hilton website states costs $65 and the transportation topic on here says $80. Can you please chime in on why taxis do not seem to be popular choices. We do not want to rent a car or take the shuttle bus and feel the private transfers are very pricey for a 30 min drive. Thanks!!

PS: if anyone is arriving on 2/23 via United and wants to share a ride to the Hilton, let me know!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: taxi from the airport to the Hilton

What is Mega and was the $100 USD round trip per person? What was the tip?

Parker, Colorado
Level Contributor
20 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: taxi from the airport to the Hilton

The Mega is a big store - kind of like a super wal-mart. We stopped for beverages and snacks. They sell beer, wine and liquor too.

$100 was for both of us - a private suburban RT. I don't remember what we tipped, but we are generous.

Esteban Cruz

General Manager

airportcabo@hotmail.com

Airport Cabo Co.

011 52 (624)1387352

http://www.airportcabo.com

13. Re: taxi from the airport to the Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014