We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Antonio, Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

I am planning on making reservations at barcelo resort in march, but I am not into partying and spring breakers. I want a calm and relaxing trip. Should I go to Barcelo Los cabos next month? I would appreciate any advice.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

Hi Nelly:

Just answered you on the San Jose site, but basically, the crowd in San Jose will be a fair bit quieter than the crowd in Cabo, although Barcelo can attract a slightly younger crowd.....but not really a 'spring break' crowd.

San Antonio, Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

Thank you

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

You will be fine, much more laid back, but you never know, you may want to kick up your heels and party like a Rocky star.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,790 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

I will be at Cabo Azul the first week of March, hopefully all the crazy people won't be there yet.

Pismo Beach...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

Most of the spring breakers on the younger side stay in Cabo where they can walk to the bars n beach. I wouldn't worry. It's about 17 miles from Los Cabos Barcelo to Cabo. The younger kids want no part of having to go that far. U will b fine.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

You will not even be in Cabo San Lucas! No matter mitter if you are in Cabo or Los Cabo it depends are how you want to party! I could be in Cabo San Lucas and it can be partying all day long. Then I can be in Cabo San Lucas and it can be be very quiet! It depends on what you want to do and who you want to party with! I ha e always felt that Cabo during Spring Break is very lame compared to Florida, California or South Padre Island Texas! There is more going on in Oct./Nov. during the fishing touries then this is any other times of the the year! :)

7. Re: Will Cabo San Jose be too crazy in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 16, 2014