We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Past The " Shark Tank

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
manitoba
Level Contributor
225 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Past The " Shark Tank

Just a review--we arrive 14 more sleeps. SO--at the carousel to claim luggage------Is THIS where we get a porter to take our luggage out to the bus that will take us to resort?? Understanding of course that we still have to do the " red light /green light " OR do we get porter after the red light/ green light there to take our luggage thru the " Tank "

Washington
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Getting Past The " Shark Tank

Thanks! I printed out the "shark tank" instructions on how to get outside. I appreciate it.

ek
San Carlos, Ca.
Level Contributor
903 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Getting Past The " Shark Tank

When I came through the Red light/green light this last December ( new terminal) a very official looking woman told me to go through the left door not the right door, Directly into the shark tank where I was then directed that I needed to check in with the shuttle booth. NOT, Just keep going until you are outside. No one inside is from your ride.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Getting Past The " Shark Tank

Bwask is right! Works every time, whether you're at the airport, in the Mega store, or in town. Just say "I have a condo here" and they don't even want to look at you!

24. Re: Getting Past The " Shark Tank

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 14, 2014