We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SB
Level Contributor
263 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart

Just wondering: does the Walmart in Cabo have food and liquor (hard). Want to pick up beer vodka snacks and sunscreen all in one stop.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart

yes they have everything.....buy sunscreen before you go. it is very expensive in Mexico

SB
Level Contributor
263 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart

Thanks! Been to Cabo many times but never made it to Walmart lol. We were just going to do carry on so it wouldn't work to bring it. I'm wondering if I can mail it there to my hotel. Hmm.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart

You could mail it CarmenCabo. If you come down once a year, it might get there by your 2014 trip.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,058 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walmart

There is a wide variety of alcohol at La Europea in the strip mall with WalMart.

If you like Mexican pastries, the Walmart bakery has a pretty good selection.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walmart

Suncreen runs (on average) $20 a bottle....doesn't matter where in Mexico you buy it. If you are doing just carry-ons just buy it there....Never mail anything to Mexico! So not worth it! It will likely never make it. I have sent numerous packages to my niece who lives in Mexico City and it either never got there or things were taken out of pkg.

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Walmart

Carmen, Depending upon the amount of "beverages" that you need, you might want to check out a delivery service. We used Cabo Kruzer in October, and for just a few dollars more we had beer, water, soda, liquor and mixers delivered to our Condo, stacked in front of the fridge, all within an hour of our arrival.

Snacks and munchies you can alwas get the next day or two, but some items have priority.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,590 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Walmart

we only do carry on baggage and no problems putting sunscreen in our carry ons at all. just make sure they are 3 oz which is plenty.

8. Re: Walmart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 20, 2014