We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best time to visit Cabo

Hi, I'm staying at the Cabo Villas Beach Resort June 1-8 2013 and I wanted to see if the beginning of June was a busy time to go? If anyone has been there during this time please let me know. I am afraid it will be packed with kids getting out of school or familes. We are staying right in the middle of everything so I am afraid it's going to be chaos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to visit Cabo

June is not an overly busy time. October until April are the busiest, the summer months tend to be slower and the later in the summer it gets the slower it gets. Very hot from late July until late October!

F4B

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to visit Cabo

There may be some families coming with school getting out...but with Spring Break having just gotten over, it won't be crazy busy. You'll enjoy it no matter what...it's Cabo.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best time to visit Cabo

Thanks for the replies. You are very right attilla. Either way I will have so much fun but it's good to hear that it won't be crazy!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,727 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best time to visit Cabo

I have been there two years in a row the first week of June and it is wonderful, especially the weather.

5. Re: Best time to visit Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 20, 2014