We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cabo
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
1 review
Save Topic
*Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

Ok, so this won't be daily......

but I did have to point out that the overnight low in Cabo last night was only 10 degrees warmer than our current temperature in Anchorage, Alaska! What's up with that????

Good thing about being up here in the northland is I am finally enjoying sunrises again, since they occur around 10:30am :) Problem with Cabo sunrises is they are always so dang early!

After reading a few recent threads on the forum, I've decided I need to mix up a nice and strong paloma, so SALUD everyone! What are you drinking these days?

Tobi says "Hola"

Washington
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: *Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

Summyr's daughter is selling girl scout cookies. Just order from her. Summyr says she will deliver!!!!!

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: *Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

Ha! Ha!

Yes, I got that memo:)))

But will she deliver to Cabo?

Edited: 10:12 pm, January 16, 2013
Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: *Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

Thin Mints and Somoas :-) I could probably make the Somoas but it wouldn't be the same.

74. Re: *Daily Weather Update - Another Drinking Thread*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 19, 2014