We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Zip Line Tour?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
1 post
Save Topic
Best Zip Line Tour?

Going to Cabo in February and wondering what is the best zip line company to go with? (i.e. professional, reasonable rates etc.)

*Also is it best to arrange ahead of time or can we call once we get to Cabo? Advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Zip Line Tour?

I like wild canyon and they have vouchers available through the loscabosguide.com web site. Check on the main page and it will tell you about the vouchers. You save 35% for each person. We went last April and it was a blast. Go early (9am) as there is lots of walking and it gets warmer as the day goes on .

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
52,973 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Zip Line Tour?

Here is basic info about the three ziplines in Los Cabos (I think there are only 3)

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c188515

Both Cabo Adventures & Wild Canyon offer additional activities (for a price!) and all three companies are in the Los Cabos Guide voucher program.

3. Re: Best Zip Line Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, January 07, 2014