We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
22 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

Can someone tell me if men have to wear long pants in the buffet? I know they have a dress code when going to the specialty restaurants and they also require collared shirts in the buffet for dinner but they don't mention whether the men also have to wear long pants? Any one who has been there recently who can let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thansk!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
971 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

In general, dress code for Cabo is very casual and I have never heard of men required to wear collared shirts or long pants at the RIU properties. Most people wear shorts, tshirts/shirts and flip flops in Cabo.

ca.
Level Contributor
396 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

We stayed there and I've yet to pack a long pair of pants for myself or my husband. Nice shorts and shirts will be fine.

Edited: 11:15 pm, November 18, 2012
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

We just got back from the Riu Palace and people were wearing tee shirts and shorts in the buffet. If you plan to book a meal at Krystals there,long pants are needed.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

You will most definitely need long pants to eat in any of the a la carte restaurants. My boyfriend thought he could get away with nice shorts and he was offered a pair of funky one size fits all pants. He chose to go back to the room and change.

5. Re: Dress Code at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 16, 2013