We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new jersey
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

Staying at Cabo Villas Beach Resort in Dec. Is there a fee to park a rental car, and if so, how much? Renting a week from an owner. Are there any additional fees that i need to be away of?

reno,nv
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

I know it's free for owners but ask your owner to call and ask if they can extend the benefit to you as their guest. The same is true with wifi- free for owners guests and exchangers pay. No daily tip fees or donation scams yet at this resort.

Bring ear plugs as it's noisy especially when they have the garage band 3 nights a week on the roof.

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

Sorry I can't answer about parking your car, however if your staying in the old building avoid room 604 it's right under the restaurant and very noisy .....

new jersey
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

thanks for the tip re: owners. i'll request they extend the benefit. Stateline- is penthouse 608 loud ?

Edited: 10:22 pm, November 15, 2012
new jersey
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

oaps2- bldg B penthouse 608. Is that right next to the garage bands???

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

6th fl in Bayview suites would be ok, anything else that high is subjected to hearing the bands. I believe they only play three nights a week.

We did stay on the 5th floor this year and it was not bad.

9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

Hi

I am an owner at cabo villas, you should not have to pay anything to park. Just pull up and they park the car for you. I will be in Cabo December1 through the 8th.

Need more info let me know.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

Not an owner at CVBR, and have rented units many times... as a guest you won't have to pay anything! Just drive up, the attendant will wave you in, park. Leave your car key with him, he will attach your room number tag, small tip, and that's it. no questions asked.

Did this XMAS 2011 last year...

8. Re: parking fee at Cabo Villas Beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 16, 2013