We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Awesome, do we just tell them when we check in that we are the owners and they make the WI-Fi happen in the room? Or how does that work?! We will be there later this month!!!

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,413 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Well with all the not so good changes at PG, I am happy to report that there is now finally free wi-fi! For owners. RCI pays $45 per week and hotel guests pay $60. Much, much better than before.

You have to go to the timeshare girls to get your towell cards again- boo, but everything else has been great so far. Beautiful rooms in the B building. Looking forward to a great week!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Wow free wifi!!!! You go girl....sure missed it at Blanco this year. Hope you both have a great week. Sure is chilly back home here in Canada so enjoy while you can :)

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Sandy and Robert, have a great final week. The free wifi is a great feature for owners after so many negatives. Wanted to try Peurto San Lucas but ran out of time. I know we would have made time for the Galeon, hope the new restaurant is the same way. Oh one last thing, they are offering robes and slippers for $40. We bought ours years ago for $50 ithout slippers and love ithem. See Ya

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

I can't believe they are giving us anything free! Just may have to take the mini now-just to keep in touch! I can't wait to see what else may change before I get there! Thanks for the info!

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Kay, I swear if you go now, just after we get back, I'll drill holes in the bottom of my bucket!!!!!! and be done with it!!!!!!! Wish you'd been there. See Ya

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

I know-the timing was/is the pits! I had tried to rent my week for months-no takers. Then a good friend said she'd like to go with me, and pay half my fee, so it is only going to cost me a tiny bit more to actually go than to just pay the fee, and bank it. Just wish this would have come up sooner, as I'd have tried to switch my week for the tourney, and actually get to meet so many of you!

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

OK, I'll save the bucket for one more year. Glad ya get to go anytime. There are still a few folks in town. See YA

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

:) thanks...............and I will start trying to tuck away a couple of pesos a month and perhaps get lucky next year!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,188 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Great news... we're heading there after Thanksgiving!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free wi fi at Playa Grande!

Is it available in the room also or just at the pool for free?