We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Sleeps!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
STL
Level Contributor
404 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
2 Sleeps!!!

Okay Tourney People.... I will try and leave so beer, tequila and big fish in Cabo for you..... however no promises!

I am so ready for this trip!

Dave

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

Have fun Davo!!!!!

Lemont, Illinois...
Level Contributor
631 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

Have fun!!! An make sure you right a trip report!! Want to know the whole scoop!!!

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,244 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

Have fun and maybe one of these days you will be part of our tournament

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,633 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

Big time to ya Dave!

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

Have fun, tell Sammy hi, and how much is so beer, tequila and fish.? Speaking of fish, I wish he was a better Redhead and schedule fishing and rocking in the same week again. 2009 was fun trip!!!! Even though getting tickets to any of the shows has gotten quite difficult. Safe and fun trip and share the good stuff in your report. See Ya

6. Re: 2 Sleeps!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, December 15, 2013