We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sammy Hagar tickets..

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,722 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sammy Hagar tickets..

so got a call from someone that goes to the Birthday Bash, but didn't or can't get tickets online. So anybody have tickets they aren't going to be able to use and want to sell??? Or, what's another option for getting tickets? I don't go..so not sure the process on tickets for the party. I've read in the past about people standing in line for 24+ hours, is that the only option at this point???

STL
Level Contributor
401 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

It’s been covered pretty well here already, but just a reminder there will be people trying to sell you tickets, but you better be careful! The person who purchased the tickets will have to pick them up. They will be wrist bands, one of which will be placed on the wrist of the person who’s name purchacsed them.

When you enter the show they will inspect the wristband and if it has been tampered with you will not get in.

This will be my 8th Birthday Bash and I didn’t get tickets for any of the three shows which I will be in town for, but I am going anyway. Can’t wait to get back to my favorite place in the world and spend 8 days with so many friends from all over the world!

Oh if you do have an extra I am looking for one and you would be helping me get into my 60Th Sammy Show! Either way, See you face down!!!!

Davo

albany
Level Contributor
111 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

A week from today the party starts...

Indy
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

I got an email this morning for 2nd chance tix with a code to order tomorrow, so if you ordered the first time, keep your eye out.

It says dinner tix for first 2 shows would go on sale at the Cantina Oct 6 and Oct 10 for the last too. They are $90 each.

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
866 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

What's the details on the 2nd Chance tix, with code? Would there be anything for Oct. 13?

Cincinnati, Ohio
11 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

They send you the date and time to log in as well as a password. First come, first serve like last year. Tickets for Oct 7th goes back on sale tomorrow.

Indy
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

I was able to pick up tickets for Tueday's bash via the second chance. No one else in our group was fast enough. (Boo on them.)

I'm so excited! We leave Friday morning for our first trip to Cabo!

Houston, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

LUCKY YOU cole6179. I tried but with no luck. Honey and I will be down in 2 whole days, can't wait. Sammy is such a great performer that it looks like I will be standing in line for dinner tickets. The last 2 years it has not been too bad just make sure to bring your own beverages;)

indianapolis
Level Contributor
329 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

For those of you that didn't get tickets, you will be able to watch the video from No Worrys deck and hopefully hear it as well. I have been working with Derrick down there and he is going to have lots of specials including $5 shots of CW. also he has agreed to play Sammy music and videos the night of all the shows. here is link to a banner i had made that they are going to hang for us outside NW. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=4635096566105&set=o.152762374788861&type=1&theater

hope to see you all there!!

Bryan

albany
Level Contributor
111 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

Keep the party going even after the show...

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,722 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Sammy Hagar tickets..

I think they took off today....plan on checking out the line for dinner tix. I'm sure they'll find out about the video at No Worry's. Thanks for all your help and info