We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ellisville, Illinois
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

what is cost of all inclusive package and is it worth it for first time visitors? does it include all beverages pool side? what meals are included? snacks?

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

I believe the cost is $89 pp.

Not worth it IMO. Househunter should pop in and let you know the cost for sure.

Too many great places to eat and drink for us in town to do AI, but some folks love it!!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,589 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

Here is a little bit from their 2011 info:

UNLIMITED BEVERAGES SELECTIONS

• Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, Soft Drinks, Juice, Coffe and Tea

• Domestic Cocktails & House Wines

• Bacardi White & Añejo Rum

• José Cuervo Especial, Cazadores, Jimador or House Tequila (100% Agave)

• Smirnoff Vodka

• J&B Whiskey

• Don Pedro Brandy

• Corona, Corona Light, Pacifico, Pacifico Light, Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial and Tecate Beer.

------------

Snacks

Pool Grill & Bar from 10 am to 6 pm (Rose)

Pool Grill & Bar from 10 am to 6 pm (Blanco)

----------------

Includes all meals & theme nights. $5 room service charge. Special menu for some restaurants & additional fees for some.

>> is it worth it <<

How much do you drink? Do you want to go off property? Were you planning to attend the theme nights?

You can get a discounted AI price if you go on the timeshare tour of another Pueblo Bonito property (Sunset Beach or Montecristo) Then the price is $40 pp per day, I think.

ca.
Level Contributor
396 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

The drinks pool side are expensive at Rose (and other resorts)...$10-14. They have happy hour 2 for1 only once a day....from like 3-4pm.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,422 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

I think it is $89 which I would never pay. We did try it last year but at an introductory owners price which was close to half that. The restaurants are good especially Cilantro at Blanco- one of our favorites that we eat at every trip anyway.

We used it for breakfast or lunch every day and poolside drinks which included champagne. We ate 2 dinners onsite and the rest in town. I would have gotten bored staying in for dinner any more that that. We also had several pre-dinner glasses of wine and many late night drinks. We had sushi one afternoon too. For the price we paid it was worth it but I don't feel like the $89 would be.

East Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
320 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

Not sure if ou've considered booking through Expedia or Orbitz but when I price out the AI option to the booking, the additional cost is $98 per day for 2 people ($50 per person per day) . Significantly less than what it would cost doing it at the resort!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,589 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

Great option! There are lots of ways to arrange a stay at the Rose. For some people, 'renting' from a timeshare owner & paying the owner fee is cheapest & easiest, for some the best way is thru the hotel, and for some it's a 3rd party booking option. As long as you get to Cabo, it's all good!

7. Re: Cost for all inclusive at pueblo bonito rose non-owners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 21, 2013