We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on a good beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chattanooga, TN
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotels on a good beach

I will be in Cabo the end of May. What are the best hotels for nice beaches?

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on a good beach

I'm assuming you mean a swimmable beach... if so, that rules out everything on the Pacific side, such as Solmar, Terrasol, Playa Grande, Finisterra, and Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.

There are nice hotels on Medano Beach... Villa la Estancia, for one. Others can pipe in here on those hotels since I'm not as familiar with the ones on Medano Beach.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on a good beach

kingsgirl,

You need to find something soon.

There are alot of nice beaches and resorts-- some busy, some more secluded,some in between soo.. if your more specific on what you are looking for we can help pin down where you would want to stay. :-) If your young or with kids or a couple--that type of thing.

There are quite a few May folks here! Yeah for May.

Clifton Park, New...
Level Contributor
899 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels on a good beach

i love may tooley!!! :)

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels on a good beach

If you want to be near the nightlife and restaurants in CSL, your choices are more limited...

Melia - a good choice for young folks who are looking to party.

Pueblo Bonito Blanco and Rose - more general purpose, both very nice.

Club Cascadas - try the Trading Places website, smaller and quieter than the above.

Chattanooga, TN
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels on a good beach

We have been looking at the Westin Resort and Spa but were leaning towards the Hacienda. Are those good ones?

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels on a good beach

Kingsgirl,

The Westin is between San Jose and Cabo on the corridor. If you don't mind being out a ways then you will like the property. Most resorts on the corridor are more expensive to eat at. You would probably want a car.

The Sheraton Hacienda is much closer to Cabo(10 min. drive) and is nice too. Location is what you want to take into concideration.:-)