We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Denver, CO
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

I have researched the Los Cabos area now a lot...I know San Jose is probably too far from Cabo, where my wedding will be and where they will want to party (most people are in their late 20's). I am having lots of problems finding a hotel I like close to Cabo San Lucas that is all-inclusive and reasonably priced for all the guests. Royal Solaris price isn't too bad but it is by San Jose. Calinda Cabo and Costa Real have really good package prices, but I feel there are almost more negative than positive reviews on them......Does Villa del Palmar have a good inclusive for the $$$? What about Melia? I feel so confused, like I need more selections or something. Can someone please offer some advice?

california
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

Thx for the info CF I met with adriana when we last went & it makes feel better to know that you recommend her. All those other hotels we did see (luved them all) the only thing is there might be a few kids that more than likely need to be entertained,so not to bother me at the swim up bar (LOL).What do you think about excursions or the sunset cruise for guests ??? anyone with input feel free. THX AGAIN.

california
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

We stayed at dreams los cabos. Very nice all-inclusive but the food was HORRIBLE and i'm mexican. Staff not so great they seems very cold except for the great people you meet from other states. The only thing good about it was that it was't in town (15min. away)but the bus was right outside the hotel.No long walk to the highway.I heard that La Finesteria was good ,close to all ,I wouldn't have my wedding there since my fiance B-friend just had his bach. party there. To me San Jose is much cleaner and the food is better.Share a cab IT"S CHEAPER

Sausalito
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

Weblisa, glad you met with Adriana. She's actually coordinating a wedding on a boat today for 20 guests. The company she works for handles ground service and transportation, so they take care of that part and Adriana makes sure the wedding goes perfectly.

Personally, I LOVE the Sunset cruises. CaboRey and Sunrider are my favorites. The Pirate ship (Buccanneer Queen) is beautiful but I prefer to look at it from another boat/catamaran than actually do their sunset cruise.

Here's a link to Sunset cruises:

www.caboinformation.com/pages/47/index.htm

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
953 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

I would choose the Riu Palace over Royal Solaris anytime.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Wedding and Guests coming to Cabo - NEED HELP!!!!

I am throwing my hat into the ring with Goldie on that choice.