We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

I have this deal for a one-week stay at Club Solaris in Cabo for $399; however, the all-inclusive package is extra and I'm wondering if anybody has ever done this, and has an idea what the extra cost is per person/per night? Thanks! Oh, also -- if you have stayed there, how is the food?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,468 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

The Royal Solaris and Club Solaris (regular section & timeshare section) are located on lovely Hotel Beach in San Jose del Cabo. wikimapia.org/…b

Other discount stay options: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c174302/Cabo-…

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

So perhaps you don't have to purchase the all-inclusive if you don't want to do that. San Jose del Cabo certainly has a lot of very nice restaurants that are close and you would also be very close to the Mega store to purchase food and drink items for your stay at the timeshare. I assume there are some type of kitchen facilities in the rooms.

St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

Thanks for the quick replies. I know of the many options, but right now I'm just trying to find out what the A.I. cost is for Club Solaris. I'm thinking we may stay somewhere that the A.I. is not mandatory

B.C.
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

If I recall correctly, it is about $74 per person per day for RCI guests. (timeshare exchanges) I have emailed resorts directly to ask prices amd other questions and usually they are quick to respond. You could try emailing Royal Solaris. Just my opinion, but that seems pretty pricey!

Edited: 4:02 pm, June 20, 2012
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

Xmas 2012 we paid $150/adult and $35/kid. We had a great time and plan to go again. Normally not resort vacationers but A.I. was convenient and relaxing. No kitchen in room we were in (two double beds).

6. Re: All Inclusive cost for Club Solaris Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014