We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to book. for xmas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
houston texasaspen
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Topic
When to book. for xmas

The Bungalows Hotel sounds fabulous,We just returned from Sunscape,Puerto Adventuras in Feb.The weather was hit and miss,one rainy day and the ever present wind.Next Xmas I would like to go to Cabo.If I do not go then I would go in Febuary.How far in advance do I need to book?I know it is a small hotel and people book year to year,My husband and I used to stay at the Villa Vera in Acapulco during its heyday and would love to find something similar.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,501 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to book. for xmas

storey,

I would book now. There are different room types at the Bungalows and they will tell you about each. If you like a certain type you will want to book way ahead and you can always cancell if need be. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a really good time to go--less crowded. We go in Feb. and it is great too just a few more people.:-)

Let me know if you need Bungalows #.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,886 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to book. for xmas

Now is definitely not too soon. Christmas is extremely busy and may already be difficult to get. (don't expect Cabo itself, to be anything like Acapulco though!)

South Dakota
Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: When to book. for xmas

Storey- I am staying at PBSB over Christmas/New Years. We booked the end of February. My sister is now trying to go and she is having a hard time. I also now that our flight only has about 12 seats left on it. We tried to book a flight out of Minneapolis with a stop in Dallas and we could not get enough seats on the flight from Dallas to Cabo. (six in our group) We are leaving Christmas day though, so that might be part of it. I guess I would book as soon as you can. Good luck.

P.S. We were at Puerto Aventuras last April, we stay at the Aventura Spa Palace.