We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to and from the airport

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton
1 post
Save Topic
Transportation to and from the airport

We are looking at Transcabo charters mexico to take us to and from the airport. Are they reliable? We have to pay on line. Trustworthy? Any other ideas?

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to and from the airport

TransCabo was recommended to me by others on this forum and I have already paid via their website. I guess I'll find out if they are trustworthy in 7 days when, hopefully, they pick me up from the airport. :) I'm actually not at all worried - when I emailed them with questions, they got back to me with answers in less than 5 minutes! (Some others still have not returned the email)

I'll let you know how it goes when I return.

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to and from the airport

No worries....we have used trans cabo more than 10 times with no problems. They are very dependable.....when you get your baggage, have a baggage porter take you outside to transcabo...they will be waiting for you. They will also pick you up for your return flight whenever you want them to be...they will be on time...We always book and pay online and have never had a problem.

Cabo_nut

Chicago
Level Contributor
262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to and from the airport

I've only had the opportunity to use Transcabo once but I was very impressed. On time, professional and friendly. They run a tight operation...don't worry!