We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Blanco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indiana
Level Contributor
188 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Blanco

Has anyone ever stayed in the Luxury suite at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco? They have pics of the Jr. Suite on the website, but didn't see the luxury suite. Was wondering what they were like.

Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Rooms at Blanco

Thanks...committing to memory...Tobasco beach bar....Spencers. Got it!

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Rooms at Blanco

I googled Spencers and Tobasco Beach Bar. Isn't the internet a wonder? Immediately got photos, locations, info and even extensive menu at Spencers.

If I wanted to really be a Plan-Fanatic I could scope out all the Cabo menus and have figured out what I was going to order, how much it would cost......per day, per stay...

Just kidding of course....

Indiana
Level Contributor
188 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Rooms at Blanco

You're kidding, and I did that exactly that. Well not planned the days, but I do have the restaurants and the prices of things we like to eat. LOL! I guess I like to be prepared!

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Rooms at Blanco

I was being facetious about "just kidding"...sort of.

I hate making uninformed decision about restaurant and blowing a large amount on a less than wonderful meal.

We went with a large party to Margaritavilla and the bill came to astronomical amount and we all felt sick about it as there was nothing special about the food...great view though...but had we only know WHERE to go.

Indiana
Level Contributor
188 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Rooms at Blanco

Well I hate spending a lot of money on food too. Especially if it's not very good. So I seriously have it written down. LOL! Hey, it's just a piece of paper, won't take up much space. LOL!