We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo in June help!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
3 posts
Save Topic
Cabo in June help!

My best friend and I want to go to Cabo for our graduation.

What would be the cheapest way we could go.

What an all-inclusive package be the best option? and if so, where can we get that including the flight?

thanks

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,143 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo in June help!

Number one question-graduation from college or HS? Some resorts won't rent if you are not accompanied by an adult, so check that carefully.

My advice-call a good, experienced travel agent. They can set up a package with air. accomodations and transfers, and make sure all goes well, and when it's a package, there is usually no surcharge, so you pay what you would if you worked directly with the tour operator.

PA
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo in June help!

thank you.

and graduating from high school. Is it possible though, that some hotels would rent out to us. One of us will be 18 and one 19. thanks again.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,143 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo in June help!

Your travel agent will be able to tell you which hotels will work...........pick the ones you like and give them to your agent to check on. It's one of those things that changes, so I can't give you a list.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo in June help!

And remember....always travel together and STAY TOGETHER.....Be safe!!! I'm a mom...can't help the advise...LOL

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,143 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo in June help!

TN.....excellent advice (I'm a mom also) and be careful when out on the town......especially if you are drinking. That is a warning for any place you might choose to go!