We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cabos - Small Children

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st louis, mo
1 post
Save Topic
Los Cabos - Small Children

My husband and I are planning a trip in late June or early July. We have 3 small children (8,3,1). Does any body have advice on where to stay?

Cabo
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Cabos - Small Children

most hotels here have kid pools and activities, at least in Cabo, don't really know about San Jose. if you kids are bored and you want to spend a few pesos, take them to the mall where there is a huge arcade/bowling alley and a new all kids play park upstairs. at the arcade, you buy a pre-paid card for 10 or 20 dollars play the games, get tickets and little prizes....just a thought if they are looking for something to do at night....

Gig Harbor, WA
Level Contributor
36 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Cabos - Small Children

We took our 4 kids (10,8,7,5) as well as their cousins (3,1) and stayed at the Villa del Palmar. I didn't love the hotel personally, but my kids thought it was the best hotel in the world! Lively pool with a whale water slide for the 8 year old, and a really nice toddler pool for the younger kids.

California
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Cabos - Small Children

Villa del palmar would be my suggestion. They have a great kids club staff and the kids love the whale slide. It is not to far from town also. When we stayed there, there were many famalies with small children.

Cabo_nut