We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Louis
Level Contributor
554 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

We are staying at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in early December and I'm trying to find a map of the resort to help me pick out a building. We want to be down by the main pool - at least within a short walk (wife is recuping from ankle surg.). I'm open to suggestions. Thanks

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,253 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Here is one map: imageshack.us/photo/…

Send me a private message with your real e-mail address and I'll send you a different map & a nice photo.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

I think you will probably want bldgs 7 or 8, 13 and 14 are close but a little more up the hill but close to the pool at bldg 17 where my favorite waiter Brander works.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
554 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Thanks - at this point I'm going to try for 2,3 or 7. I think my wife will be able to make it down to the pool without any steep hills. Just 21 days to go!!

4. Re: Building Map of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, November 13, 2012