We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Iowa
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

My husband and I will be staying at BPSB in October...we are also wanting to book an all inclusive resort for early March with possibly 5 other couples. I am interested in staying here with the AI plan. My problem is when I look online with either Funjet or Apple Vacations neither company is even showing this resort as a possibilty. I am guessing it is because of the transition to AI. We are wanting to get this booked soon. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this information so we have an idea of what it will cost?

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,422 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

I'm pretty sure the AI option will not be available until the end of December. It is a new program that has already started at both Rose and Blanco.

All 3 of these resorts are timeshare resorts and will not be true AI's but instead a limited option. Your best bet would be to rent directly from an owner for the best possible price.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,474 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Here is a thread with info from GMSunset about the new AI option: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k46592… Send him a private message for more details.

I have a copy of the AI poster from PBSB. Send me a private message with your real e-mail address and I'll forward it to you. The owner bracelet price is $89 US per day and the nonowner is $99 US per day.

I agree with househunter. If you rent a suite or two from timeshare owners, the price for the units will be lower. You might also be able to take advantage of owner benefits (lower AI prices perhaps?)

Iowa
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Thanks for the info...that gives me an idea on pricing and I will check into renting from an owner.

Pine Hill, New...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Trying to decide if the all inclusive option at PBSB resort will be worth it. I see it is limited to certain restaurants within the three sister hotels in Cabo. There are no menus posted on the website so I can't see what the offerings are and cost. Not a huge eater or drinker, but trying to pick the right route to go in Sept 2012.

If anyone has any experience can you provide any insights?

Thanks

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Read the fine print... the all-inclusive plan has some restrictions, some menu items, top shelf liquor and dining is limited to certain restaurants; we generally stay away from all-inclusives with restrictions or upcharges as you will spend more in the end for the services not provided.

The Riu Palace (IMO the best of all Riu resorts in Mexico!) has no restrictions, no limited ala carte dining, top shelf liquor, great accommodations (w/bar in room), excellent service and a pretty impressive property; you also have use of facilities, restaurants, pools and bars at the Riu Santa Fe next door.

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Consider this, if your going to stay at the resort all of the time and not venture out then you can get your moneys worth with the AI.

You can always get the AI package for three consecutive days only and try it.

Go to the timeshare presentation and receive a reduced rate.

Just a suggestion.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,474 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Hi Debra P, and welcome to TripAdvisor forums.

Here are some menus, but I don't know if the prices are still accurate. http://mypueblobonito.com/?page_id=502

In general, it's better to start your own thread. This one belongs to tropicaltravelerIowa and was about her trip to Cabo last October. She might be getting notifications from TA that there are new replies to her question, but she isn't really interested in reading more. And folks on the TA forum might try to help her with her trip, not realizing that this thread is so old. Hopefully this thread ends soon so tropicaltravelerIowa doesn't hear from TA too often!

Happy Planning

Mi
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

Try Cheapacribbean.com. I have booked with them 3 times and have never had a problem

9. Re: All inclusive price.....,Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 19, 2013