We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidente Intercontinental

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Presidente Intercontinental

We are leaving next Friday for Los Cabos and wondering if anyone out there has stayed in this hotel. Wasn't my first pick, but other couple with us wanted to stay here. Please advise

Boston...
Level Contributor
222 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidente Intercontinental

My wife and I stayed there earlier this month. You can find my review along with many others for this hotel on this site. The people are very nice, the hotel is clean and the all inclusive food and drinks make this a great bargain.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidente Intercontinental

I stayed at the Presidente back in 99. It's a beautiful resort, quiet and the staff was friendly. Only drawback, and this may not be a problem for you, but it's in San Jose not in Cabo. It's about a 20 min taxi ride to Cabo, which gets a little old after a while. There wasn't much within walking distance of the resort, which is fine if you have a rental car or just plan to stay within the hotel and relax for your visit. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to be able to walk into town for the nightlife or shopping.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidente Intercontinental

I stayed the in October 2005 and it was great! I would go back again in a heartbeat...