We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

teen activities at night

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Michigan
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
teen activities at night

Hello...I have another question that is concerning me. Why I never asked this one is beyond me LOL. What is there for teens to do at night in Cabo San Lucas|? I have a teen son who gets easily bored sitting around. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have that would entertain him. He is 17 years old. Thanks

Paradise on Earth
Level Contributor
680 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: teen activities at night

My son came down the first time at 18 but that is old enough to get into a bar...unfortunately. If you don't care or if he goes with you, he might be able to go to some of the bars in Cabo. Not that he should do it alone and, no, I don't promote underage drinking...but that is what a lot of kids (teens) enjoy doing even if they don't drink.

While he's here he will probably meet other teens and that will make his trip more fun.

At night he can go to the beach where places like Sandbar have night time fun around a fire.

A lot of the resorts also have activities at night like a show, skit or something interesting for all ages.

If he goes to one of the outdoor bars like Agave, Rips or Baja Cantina he can do a lot of people watching and meeting other people. You don't have to drink alcohol to sit at a bar.

Now, if you are opposed to the alcohol influence then if you do later lunches and then later dinners you can enjoy your dinner and he can have fun as well. The restaurants are all very entertaining in one way or another.

As I said before, the resorts often have activities good for the entire family.

If he wants to stay in his room he can always rent a DVD (in English).

Hope this helps - and please know I don't promote underage drinking...but this is a party town for many tourists.

Abrazos!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: teen activities at night

littlenutty,

there is a movie theater in the mall, and some other "mall" activities. Buena Suerte....... jim

Paradise on Earth
Level Contributor
680 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: teen activities at night

Well, how dumb am I!!! I completly forgot! There's a bowling alley, games, etc! OMG I was just there the other day!!! Perfect for the teens...and everyone else!

Thank you for reminding me ;-)

~Abrazos!

Michigan
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: teen activities at night

Yachtmerchant and CaboPrincess

Thank you very much again for all the information you provided. He is just an active 17 year old and I don't want him to get bored. My 15 year old daughter is coming too but she isn't like him. She would be content with tv but not him. So thanks for the input. Christie

Van Nuys, CA
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: teen activities at night

We are bringing our 15 and 17 yr old girls too. They like to shop and walk around to see all of the sights.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: teen activities at night

Lovesthesun,

no worries about the shopping. there is mucho! lots of other cool things too. perhaps a visit to the glass factory or a side trip to Todos Santos. Buena Suerte....... jim

Van Nuys, CA
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: teen activities at night

YM, we have a car for the week so we will be heading out to Todos Santos, where is the glass factory located? Thanks for the great tips!

Nos Beamos..

Debbie