We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Massages

What are cheaper places to get a good massage away from the expense resort prices in the CSL area...staying at PBSB

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Massages

Ive gone to Baja Massage everytime Im in town, love it. They always have deals going, look for flyers on the street. I think in the 30-40 range for a 1/2 hour, 50-60 for a full hour. Very Clean and professional, they have a "Couples" room also if you are there with someone you love, or even like...

They are located across from the Caliente Sports Bar and the Costa Real Hotel at the Marina. Next door to a Pharmacy. Look for the Pink sign....On the 2nd floor.

Oh, how i wish I was there now!

Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Massages

bump!!!!!

Paradise on Earth
Level Contributor
680 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Massages

Bel-Aire Spa and Massages iss the one most people rave over. They are $35.

There's other posts on this place but they are up the street about 4 blocks from Arambros grocery downtown - same street. About a block up from Mar de Cortez and 2 stores from Cafe Cabo.

I know people that go to her every single week without fail.

~Abrazos!

Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Massages

CaboPrincess...I can't thank you enough for your anwers to my questions..I am leaving this Sunday(Feb.12) & I am sure your suggestions will make my trip better...I am a newbie to CSL & although I have traveled alot in MX & know the traditions your help has been appreciated.. I will update you upon my return!!!

Paradise on Earth
Level Contributor
680 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Massages

Hi Miker.

Denada! Feel free to give me a call anytime your here if you need help of any kind - day or night....you never know when you need a local to help.

From your hotel or a Mexico phone dial- 044-624-355-3477.

Really, call me if you need info, suggestions or if you have too much tequilla and need a ride home. ;-)

If you call from a US cell phone dial:

011-52-624-355-3477.

Have a GREAT time in our paradise...we want you to come back!

Abrazos!

Paradise on Earth
Level Contributor
680 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Massages

Another option is massages in your room with Pur Life Spa. They charge $50 for a 60 minute massage - in their spa across from Costco or $65 for 90 minutes.

They do couples massages too for 75 minutes for $110. They will come to your hotel room for an additional $10. You can see their ad in www.bajainsider.com or call them at 105-9235 when you get here. Their cell here in Cabo is 044-624-114-6425.

Abrazos!