We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oakdale, Minnesota
9 posts
Save Topic
Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

Hi I am a Corporate Travel Agent for Carlson Wagonlit Travel was just wondering if any agents out there know of any discounts or perks i can take advantage of with my IATA when i arrive in Cabo? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Kamiah, Idaho
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

Ive been a travel agent for 12+ years and go to Cabo at least once a year... but I dont know much about the TA discounts there. The hotels usually offer a discount, but in my experience it is less expensive to just rent from an owner directly or watch for specials.. I know that Cabo Adventures offers a travel agent discount if you sign up with them on their website...They offer quite a few tour options..

Mentioned in this post
Cabo Adventures
Cabo Adventures
8,922 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

I've been a travel agent for over 15 years and there is a great site with many discounts in Cabo and all over mexico, caribbean, hawaii, etc. It is famtravelforme.com check it out, i'm sure you will find lots of great deals. They do charge 25.00 per year for a subscription though. I love it!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,271 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

Over 30 years as an agent and rarely found paying for the IATA card gave me any great advantages............any place, actually. :(

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

There is a website called famtravelforme.com that has hundreds of supplier offerings for Cabo and much more for travel agent discounts ! They do charge 25.00 /year for a subscription, but it is worth it.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
5. Re: Travel Agent Discounts in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 29, 2012