We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
dallas
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

I have been lurking on the Cabo tripadvisor Forums for the last month as I am leaving for 5 days in Cabo next Saturday. I just wanted to say that you all have a great forum going with lots of great advice and opinions from people who really know and love Cabo.

We are staying at Pacifica Bonito Holistic..... and renting a jeep for the week. New hubby is 51, I am 47 not looking to party with the 20 year olds but love to go out dancing especially to live music. Also Valentine's suggestions would be most welcome.

I am counting the minutes, sitting under cloudy skies here in Dallas.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

wendy,

glad you have benifited from and enjoyed this forum. lots of great folks here. i hope you have a wonderful time in Los Cabos. Buena Suerte...... jim

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

Ditto ym but be sure and come back and post.

dallas
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

Absolutely !!

One other question.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great boutique Tequila? Something fabulous not readily available in the states?

us
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

wendy i have a friend who lives there and gives tequila classes let me ask him and i will let you know before you leave

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

wendy,

simply go to Panchos and do one of their Tequila tastings. they have what is regarded as the largest collection of fine Tequila anywhere. the tasting is cool. you learn a lot about the history and procees of making tequila. when you are fishined they give you a mezcal jar as a keepsake and a certificate as a "master of tequila" this will allow you to taste some of the world finest tequila. Buena Suerte..... jim

http://www.panchos.com/inventry.htm

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

Just wanted to wish you a beautiful and wonderful trip and a most happy Valentine's Day!

dallas
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

Thanks. The tequila tasting sounds fun. It is sad but true that it took me 46 years to figure out that Tequila is definately a case of you get what you pay for.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,639 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

I always recommend you "get it by the case!!"

F4B

VA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

Are you planning to rent a car? If so what have you found? Specifically on insurance?

dallas
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Addicted to Tripadvisor Forums

We are renting a jeep through Avis. My honey said it is about $200 for the 5 days. I don't know if it is with or without a top.