We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Nice places to stay not too far from the airport?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
2 posts
Save Topic
Any Nice places to stay not too far from the airport?

Hello,

My husband is going to cabo and will be working at the airport and his company said that there is a possibility that I could go on the trip as well. My question is, are there any nice places with a water view to stay that are not far from the airport (since he will have to go there everyday)? Since I will be hanging out while he is gone for the day I want to stay somewhere where I can enjoy the view. Any suggestions are appriciated!

Thank you!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
638 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Nice places to stay not too far from the airport?

My travel book shows: Presidente Inter-Continental, Royal Solaris, Crown Plaza, Posada Real and Fiesta Inn. If you type those names into the search line, it should bring up reviews and photos you can look at to decide which might suit you best.

Hope it helps.

Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Nice places to stay not too far from the airport?

Thank you Traveller2! I will check these places out. I have only been to Cabo on a cruise so I had no idea :) Thank you!

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Nice places to stay not too far from the airport?

Beachtime,

The airport is seven miles north of the San Jose hotel zone. Depending on how long you are here, you may want to rent a condo for the same price as a hotel room. Popular and fairly affordable spots are Viva and Miravista on the beach, or Misiones (not to be confused with the Misiones in CSL), La Costa, and Laguna Vista, near the beach, with ocean views. All have pools, etc. Type San Jose del Cabo condo rentals in your browser and you'll find a good selection. Try to rent privately for the best rates.