We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabo in march

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle, wa
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cabo in march

heading back to cabo march 13th staying at the Fin....traditionally, how busy is it in March????

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cabo in march

Salmonb-we go there every year in March and find that it is busy but not so that you cannot enjoy yourself and all that Cabo has to offer. I believe there are alot of people there all times of the year as it has become quite a hotspot but that has not stopped us from going. There are an abundance of restaurants, things to do etc. and I'm sure you will have no problem getting into any of them. By the way, the Finnesterra is great - we stay right next door at Solmar - you have the hustle and bustle of downtown town but come "home" to peace, quiet and the beautiful rumble of the ocean.....ahhh, I can't wait. Enjoy!

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabo in march

I';ve been twice in march and both times I really enjoyed it. Their is a good amount of people their, but not sooo much when we were their where we were bothered or anything. I;d have to say its one of the busier times Ive been down.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cabo in march

like bajamama said your location is good and it will take you away, when you want to be, from the crowds. Solmar Beach is quiet and peaceful.

seattle, wa
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: cabo in march

So I should be able to get a spot at the Office without a long wait????

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cabo in march

SB-I'm guessing alot of that is going to depend on the time you go. I would just go and check it out and remember you're in Cabo, relax and enjoy....no worries!!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
277 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cabo in march

You mihgt have to wait for that table at the office since that is prime spring break and that location is for spring breakers