We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tig and Tooley

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
green bay
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tig and Tooley

How are you girls hanging in there? I am so excited I can't sleep! Hard to focus at work too!!!I can't post there, so I can hardly wait to get home to read T.A.

Only 4 more sleeps!

Weather looks like it will be great too!

Now i just hope a snowstorm doesn't screw up my travel day...so far Sat. looks o.k. I wouldn't mind spending extra time in Cabo due to snow up here...but not the other way around!

Emmy

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tig and Tooley

Emmy - yes Madame, I am getting excited too. We leave on Friday (3 days left folks) - tehehe Luckily I get a chance to pick up a few more tips from the pro's before we leave on Friday. I have my list of new places to eat - some I have already frequent over the past 5 years but many I have NOT tried and if I've missed some, I'm sure Tooley has a list I can reference - right???? ;)

Good lucky on your weather and no delays!!!

- Rene

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tig and Tooley

I'm so excited for you guys and envious too - I still have 45 more days to go but I know I will get there soon. Meanwhile you guys have a wonderful time enjoying all that great food, sunshine, cerveza's and everything else that is great about Cabo....all of us here on the TA will be thinking of you and patiently waiting for your reports when you get back.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tig and Tooley

emmymm and tig,

3,4, and 4 and 23 hours! emmymm, no flight delays, I'm pullin for ya!

Tig, get ready to zip up those bags soon.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tig and Tooley

Thanks Bajamama - by the way, I love that picture of the water crashing against the rocks...can't wait to see in it Friday. Look on the bright side - your 45 days will get here and we'll be on the flip side and our vacation will be just another wonderful memory.

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tig and Tooley

Thats great, you girls will be down there raising the temp and then the jet winds will arch even more into the north and bring more record breaking warm air up north melting all the snow. Our january has not seen a negative number. I will have to boycott target for selling those hot suits.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tig and Tooley

snowman,

I love your sense of humor.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tig and Tooley

You guys are almost there!!! I have to agree with sowman Tooley. After you have been there warming up Baja for a week and a half, it should be in the low 90s by the time I get there on the 15th and the October BLack and Blue Marlin will be starting to feed! par

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tig and Tooley

Parman...I'll be gone by the time you arrive so I want to wish you happy fishing and I know you and your wife will have a wonderful time. It will be fun reading all our post on the wonderful adventures we are going to have. Too bad we don't have over lapping days so we could all hang out for awhile (You, Tooley, Yachtman, Emmy, AFB & myself).

OF course Tooley is going to shuttle you around a few days and that in itself will be fun to hear about. ;)

kingsley, mi
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Tig and Tooley

Well, I still have 52 days to go. So I have to live thru you ladies. I am so excited to hear your reviews when you get back. But you don't want to think about that yet!!! Just have a wonderful time and Tooley, I wish I could see the childrens faces when they see you coming with all your goodies. It really is a blessing when you are able to give.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tig and Tooley

Tig,

You and AFB will have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it. Too bad there was no overlap.

Tooley,While I'm thinking about it. I think we have decided to do a car. I hope to see you even though I will not be thumbing a ride on the Lyndi shuttle. And wanted to thank you for offering. Parman