We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ML
San Diego
Level Contributor
283 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

Is it possible to go from Cabo to San Carlos Bay? If yes, how? How long would it take? Cost? Thanks..ML

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

ML,

are you refering to the Magdalena Bay and the Puerto San Carlos? this is the only one i can think of. let me know and i will attempt to help. Buena Suerte... jim

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

ML,

If you are looking for San Carlos Bay, that is on the mainland by Guaymas. Yes possible to get there, but quite a journey.

ML
San Diego
Level Contributor
283 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

Yes, it's the San Carlos Bay across the Sea of Cortez. --ML

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

ML,

San Carlos Bay is in the state of Sonora. can you get there from Cabo, of course but why? I suppose you could take the ferry from LaPaz and then make your way 15km north of Guaymas which is 50 miles south of Tucson Arizona and is just a little north east of Santa Rosalia which is north of Mulege Baja Sur but on the Eastern side of the Sea of Cortez. Buena Suerte..... jim

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

bus to La Paz then ferry to TOPOLOBAMPO and bus to San Carlos Bay. Looking at a full day trip depending on connections. Probably about $100.00 PP.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

Caborat,

I can appretiate the simple logistics but IMHO its more than that, there is more to be taken into consideration. not that it wouldnt be a great adventure but a little more than a days journey. Buena Suerte.. jim

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabo to San Carlos Bay?

Jim,

I did put in then disclaimer, depending on connections. I would be surprised if 1 day happened, but could be possible if the travel gods were with them.

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas