We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to Hilton (20 + miles away)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
3 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport to Hilton (20 + miles away)

Can someone tell me approximate rates for Taxis from the airport to a hotel abotu 20 miles away (like the Hilton or Westin). We were quoted $107 p/person for a private transfer or could ride the shuttle bus that the travel package offered for $64 p/person.

What is best way to travel?

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton (20 + miles away)

I guessing that a taxi in total would be about $40 dollars to the Hilton but I have been renting a car for a few years now. It looks to me that your quote was in pesos so your looking at $11 dollars p/person for a private transfer.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,469 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton (20 + miles away)

Private transfers are expensive. I would take the shuttle or rent a car. Usually the shuttles are vans and are pretty convenient-at least the one we use is ;-)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton (20 + miles away)

Many here as well as myself have used TransCabo for airport transfers. Looking at their website, a shuttle to the Hilton or Westin will run you $26 per person for roundtrip. You can book them online in advance (I have done this with no problems) at www.transcabo.com