We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
cabo
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
1 review
Save Topic
*Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Well, January blew by (literally with all that wind) and here we are well into February. The last week of January was a little chilly and my fingers were too numb to type.....at least that´s the excuse I´m going with :)

Here is the customary link to the live Cabo webcams for your perusal and dreaming pleasure:

http://www.cabovillas.com/campage.asp?id=1

Just started to get back into the swing of TA in January, so maybe I´ll have an even better track record this month. With all the standard weather equipment in place and without further ado....here´s to great Cabo weather in February!

cabo
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Thursday, February 3

The first three days of February have been warm (not hot) and sunny, finally breaking a cloudy and cool trend. 73 degrees and only a few clouds in a very blue sky at 2pm. One cruise ship in port. Overnight and early morning lows have still been chilly, not that I see too many early mornings :)

El Blog:

Well, either I´m finally acclimated to Cabo weather or I´m beginning to get age related circulation issues. The past few mornings, I´ve woken up with practically numb fingers and toes. Once I get into the sun in the garden, it goes away, so I´m going with the acclimated theory. Sometimes it´s hard to recall how I lived in Alaska all those years, where mid 60´s was a hot summer day. I see mid 60´s now and I´m looking for long underwear and a scarf

As Tooley has mentioned before, at least I´m not walking around in a down jacket and gloves like many of the locals, at least not yet, lol.

Bank exchange rate today is 11.70. Please use pesos whenever possible in Cabo

Hasta mañana!

Edited: 4:18 pm, February 03, 2011
Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,337 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

We will be happy with whatever reports you can give us Tyler! Was just chatting with Lise0622 and we were hoping it was April now! Can't wait to get there- it is real cold here not Cabo cold!

Southern California
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Hi Tyler! I always enjoy reading your weather reports...and I'm hoping you can order some warm weather for the end of this month, please! We'll be with a big group celebrating a "milestone" birthday. We look forward to seeing you again, and will look for you in all the usual places....Sangrias, Tabascos, Happy Endings & Desperados. Paula & Randy

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
623 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Yes Sandy/Househunter1584, April can not get here fast enough!! As always Tyler, thanks for the updates. See you in a while.....

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Thanks Tyler...

A warming trend is heading down soon!!! Well...warm hearts anyway......

"Now it is just 11...wish it was 7..Got's to get me some Cabo heaven"!!!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Happy February Tyler - just to let you know - those of us who were digging out from about a foot of snow yesterday REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate your daily (or semi daily - or what ever day) reports. Sure helps us to get through the white stuff.

Keep your face in the sunshine - to heck with your fingers and toes :)

Enjoy - but continue to share

Jane

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Tyler. always enjoy your weather reports. 55 degrees in the morning for Cabo is chizzley! I can see why your thumbs were numb!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
475 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Hi Tyler...I love living vicariously through your Cabo weather reports, makes me realize that I would accept 50 degrees here in NY. You don't want my weather report, because all I can say is SNOW, with banks so high that no yard stick could measure them. Good thinking though stay in Cabo!! Look forward to your reports and we will see you in July, get read for my daughter to report her "Cabo pick up lines" to you!!

Lori

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Hi Tyler,

Please don't worry about any track record with us, we love to read your weather reports whenever they appear!

Is this windy weather unusual for January? Maybe all the wind will be used up before May and at that time it will be nice and calm! Can we send our request to you? I'll be the first.

Dear Weatherman, I am requesting that the weather in May be calm with no windy nights!

Sincerely,

Lynn

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: *Occasional Weather Update-February Edition and Cabo Blog*

Lynn...too funny

Is that the secret?

Does my letter have to be in proper business form...Haha!