We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Stamford...
Level Contributor
574 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

Where are the best places in town to go for nightlife? Best place for dancing, drinks, meeting other fun people, etc? We're going March 22-29 (so keep us away from the Spring Breakers!)... Single girls in our early-mid 30s. We're staying at the Villa Del Palmar - can we walk into town?

seattle
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

VDP is awesome...Stayed there last year and staying agian this year. It is about a 15-20 min walk into town. Totally doable during the day. At night you might want to walk there and stumble to a taxi for a ride home.

Giggling Marlin is a Must Do!!! They put on two shows a night and they are hilarious. We stayed for both. I think one at 8 and another at 10pm. DONT MISS IT!!!

So California
Level Contributor
444 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

Club Neck.Free drinks and friendly staff

Portland, OR
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

That's what I am looking for as well... The best nightlife for 30 somthing gals.

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

If you are used to La and sf clubs, urban clubs, then I'd recommend cabo wabo. The other clubs often had too many 17 and 18 year olds in the teeny bopper mode (annoying?)...that was the consensus of our mid-20's group. And, a lot depended on what night and what time they went.

Stamford...
Level Contributor
574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

bump

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
445 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

We had a blast at Squid Roe!

london canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Nightlife for 30s gals?

Cabo Wabo I love Sammy.....my husband and I had a blast here (we are in our thirties)

also squid roe is fun but a little younger crowd