We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, Washington
6 posts
Save Topic
Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

Me, my wife and 2 kids stayed at the Hacienda Cerritos. It was a nice built home and nice gardens and nice pool. The pool is not heated so it was cold as Ice. Disapointed by the pool not being heated because there is not much else to do but drink and eat. By the way there are no real resteraunts anywhere close. The only one is the beach club, its fine but expensive for mexico. When you spend a lot of money going on a vacation somewhere you expect luxery. I mean heat the dam pool for gods sake. Don't be cheap. Also have a little store where if you forget a razor or deoderant you can buy one. But no this house/hotel is really not worth staying at and we will never go back. It basically ruined our stay. We where told anything to stay there and even got a night free out of 5 nights paid. I feel robbed of our vacation but thats what you get when you reach out to the little hotels like this one. Stay away from this one!!!

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
61. Re: Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

We just visited Cerritos beach on our way back to Cabo after seeing the town of Tados Santos. We had a couple of beers at the beachfront restaurant, and enjoyed watching the surfers. The Hacienda hotel was perched up on a bluff and looked amazing and I was thinking that it might be a great spot to stay. Thanks for your review. It is a very remote place and it looks small, but beautiful from afar. But I'll heed your advice and think twice.

Has anyone stayed at Hotel California in Tados Santos? We had lunch in their outdoor patio and it was delicious.

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
62. Re: Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

We just visited Cerritos beach on our way back to Cabo after seeing the town of Tados Santos. We had a couple of beers at the beachfront restaurant, and enjoyed watching the surfers. The Hacienda hotel was perched up on a bluff and looked amazing and I was thinking that it might be a great spot to stay. Thanks for your review. It is a very remote place and it looks small, but beautiful from afar. But I'll heed your advice and think twice.

Has anyone stayed at Hotel California in Tados Santos? We had lunch in their outdoor patio and it was delicious.

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
63. Re: Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

I purchased a Travelzoo for the sister hotel, Surf Colony. The drive there was long and very bumpy. We went there and went to check out the hotel before we checked in. Sadly to say, we got in our car and drove to downtown Cabo San Lucas. I don't know why anyone would go there unless they wanted to totally hide from life. There's not much around and not much to do. Wanted to see if I can use the credit for the Hacienda and after seeing the cartoon pictures and reading your review, I'm just going to take this purchase as a lost.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

We've stayed in Los Cabos and San Jose del Cabo and ALL resorts heated the pools. Our favorite is Los Cabos Hilton on the corridor. Beautiful heated Infinity pools, amazing service, great ocean view rooms, swimmable beach and easy by taxi or bus into both towns but quiet @ resort. Todos Santos is a great day trip! We'll, worth it!

65. Re: Be Carfull Staying at Hacienda Cerritos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2015